All Solved!!! Please Close!!!

philipbenr

GitHub: philipbenr
IRC: philipbenr
In-game: WisdomFire or philipbenr

All Solved!!! Please Close!!!

by philipbenr » Sun Aug 25, 2013 01:47

Before you yell at me we have jungles you just have to enable them in minetest.conf, I tell you that I already know this.

What I am wondering is can I enable them only in 1 minetest game, because one of them is supposed to be a jungle adventure thing, but another I want to be flat for villages and another have only deserts and such, as well as the normal minetest_game

If not does anyone have a jungle spawning mod? If not I suppose I'll have to make one myself.
Last edited by philipbenr on Mon Aug 26, 2013 01:55, edited 1 time in total.
"The Foot is down!"

kaeza

GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Sun Aug 25, 2013 02:14

The parameters you create the world with are saved into the world, so if you make a flat world, exit completely from minetest (to write the conf), change the settings, then create a new world, the flat world will keep being flat, and the new world will have the new settings.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal | BTC: 1DFZAa5VtNG7Levux4oP6BuUzr1e83pJK2

PilzAdam

GitHub: PilzAdam
IRC: PilzAdam

by PilzAdam » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:47

Games support a minetest.conf in them, so you could add the mg_params flag to it and hope that users dont override it in their minetest.conf.

philipbenr

GitHub: philipbenr
IRC: philipbenr
In-game: WisdomFire or philipbenr

by philipbenr » Sun Aug 25, 2013 22:56

okay then. I'll give it a shot.
"The Foot is down!"

kaeza

GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Mon Aug 26, 2013 03:24

Please do not change topic titles like that. If you leave the topic as it was, it may help people who has the same question as you.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal | BTC: 1DFZAa5VtNG7Levux4oP6BuUzr1e83pJK2

Return to WIP Mods