Jungle Sticks

metouto

Jungle Sticks

by metouto » Sat Oct 19, 2013 21:49

I have cut down a Jungle tree and made some Jungle sticks with the parts but when I go to use them for anything (tools, torchs, etc ... etc...) the sticks will not work :o(

Any help for me out there ???

thanks
You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter

Evergreen

GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Sat Oct 19, 2013 22:10

metouto wrote:I have cut down a Jungle tree and made some Jungle sticks with the parts but when I go to use them for anything (tools, torchs, etc ... etc...) the sticks will not work :o(

Any help for me out there ???

thanks
There is a pull request on github that will fix it if it is merged. (And if the mod that makes jungle sticks is updated)
"Help! I searched for a mod but I couldn't find it!"
http://krock-works.16mb.com/MTstuff/modSearch.php

metouto

by metouto » Sat Oct 19, 2013 22:51

Evergreen ... thanks for the replay and i will hold onto them till the update :o)
You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter

PilzAdam

GitHub: PilzAdam
IRC: PilzAdam

by PilzAdam » Sat Oct 19, 2013 23:22

The jungle sticks are not part of the standard minetest_game, you have a mod that adds them. Go to the mod and complain there.

Evergreen

GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Sun Oct 20, 2013 00:38

PilzAdam wrote:The jungle sticks are not part of the standard minetest_game, you have a mod that adds them. Go to the mod and complain there.
^ True. The mod must be updated to include the new "stick" group for it to work.
"Help! I searched for a mod but I couldn't find it!"
http://krock-works.16mb.com/MTstuff/modSearch.php

Return to WIP Mods