Singleplayer + new mods

metouto

Singleplayer + new mods

by metouto » Sat Nov 30, 2013 03:51

If I have started a game .... then decid that a mod would be nice in the and add them ... is there any way to get the mod to show up in the game I have already started or do I have to start a new game :o) thanks in advance for your help.
You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Sat Nov 30, 2013 05:24

Just install the mod. If you type "/mods" in the chat of your game, you'll see a list. If the mod is in that list, it's active for that world. Some mods may change the world at the time when the map is generated; in your "old" world, you'll thus see their effects only if you go to territory you havn't been before.
A list of my mods can be found here.

metouto

by metouto » Sat Nov 30, 2013 05:35

Thanks Sokomine :o)
You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter

Novacain

by Novacain » Sat Nov 30, 2013 18:24

also, if you click "configure" on your world, you can select which mods you want, and which mods you don't
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

leetelate

by leetelate » Sat Nov 30, 2013 18:42

yeah mine are like that - any mapgen mod will only create new stuff when you get near an undefined chunk - in mine there is a message "generating [whatever] to [whatever]" but in others mapgen mods it may not have a message
MT IS MC'S SMARTER BROTHER
minetest 0.4.8 compiled from latest git on linux mint 15 with qjoypad and wired 360 controller
freeminer, pilztest, buildcraft and next are the idea factories
my minetest page is http://1337318.zymichost.com if zymic isn't down - meh, it is free...

Return to Minetest General