Cash's World Server

Should I add hostile mobs?

Yes
66%
No
27%
Yes. With conditions. Please post message specifying conditions to forum
7%
Other - Please post message with details to forum.
No votes

Total votes : 41

Salex

GitHub: Salex
IRC: Salex
In-game: Salex

Re: Cash's World Server

by Salex » Fri Mar 31, 2017 05:01

I cant ban people. admin can.SO that MOTHERFUKER wasnt to me but to admin

Viglante387

In-game: Viglante387 ProCesarxx

by Viglante387 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 15:11

Had to help Salex clean this major grief. Who did it?
Attachments
image.png
image.png (455.67 KiB) Viewed 10264 times
Your minetest gamer
-Viglante387

Cpt_mcg

GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Fri Mar 31, 2017 17:53

Viglante387 wrote:Had to help Salex clean this major grief. Who did it?

I believe I have some screenshots of that exact same grief lol.
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

Salex

by Salex » Sat Apr 01, 2017 05:03

Beast24 did.i cannot remove lava because he placed pros on the top.Admin l need your help.I need you to clean Beast24 and Baggins crap or i will get JUSTICE yself xp

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Sat Apr 01, 2017 06:53

Salex wrote:Beast24 did.i cannot remove lava because he placed pros on the top.Admin l need your help.I need you to clean Beast24 and Baggins crap or i will get JUSTICE yself xp

I know both of those people lol. Since when did Beast24 grief?? Hmmm...

Vlad_plays_minetest

IRC: Vlad_rules
In-game: Vlad Tarma

by Vlad_plays_minetest » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:21

Plz keep me updated on things till I can come back.bye guys cya all soon....hopefully.gonna miss most of u.my mum better let me get all my games back :P
RIP hope fully my mum will let me get all my games back.hope to see u all soon.have fun while I'm gone :(

PurpleOne

In-game: PurpleOne

by PurpleOne » Sat Apr 01, 2017 15:04

Yay go Beast24!! You deserved what you got Salex, you and zking both. I heard what you and zking did to him, and you both deserve this greif. Let me tell this wonderful story :) pay attention because it happened to others and I want this to be known.

Once upon a time in a world known as Cash, there lived a team of evildoers names Salex and zking. Their names were spat upon by many who ever heard them. There was not many players who has not been touched by their filthy, destructive hands. Some players got brutally murdered after a leisure stroll, some got lead into a trap, never to see their only possessions ripped from their bleeding corpse.

What these band of monsters started to do was hatch a plan.... A plan to suck up to a person, make them feel like one of them, even give them a place in their home and strike! Now these players who they allow into their homes have a certain aspect about them that become irresistable to these greedy, green monsters. Money, and the potention to pump it out for their taking.

Victim one of these attacks is a player that goes by Vlad. Vlad is a decent player in the world of Cash, and tried to do new things to speed up his fortune. Vlad decides to go into the factory business, in hopes of producing fast money with little labor. He wishes to be surrounded by gold, mese, and diamonds without having to venture into the dark depth of the earth.

Vlad has been constricting his new factory for a while, asking other players for little things like power rods or a couple of diamonds or mese. Some players are happy to help him, since most of the community is really kind. After a long time of experimenting with the machines, he is finally able to produce some steel and copper ingots without having to use coal!! Vlad is ecstatic about his accomplishments and spreads the news to his friends. Unknowingly in the dakeness, a shark has laid in wait for this very moment.

Up comes zking, one of the duo of monsters. He raves to Vlad about how cool his factory is and how impressed he was that Vlad now has a factory. Zking now suggests to Vlad about how he could help him get an automatic factory. This factory could produce gold mese or diamonds without even lifting a finger! Vlad, wanting to get rich fast, agreed to zking's help. Zking is now added to Vlad's factory's protection, giving zking access to destroy Vlad's poor factory.

At first, zking helps out telling Vlad what he must make and place. But, this helpful attitude won't last for long....Once Vlad has to leave for the night, zking sees this as an opportunity to strike! Zking steals all the diamond and mese blocks Vlad has used to upgrade his factory, and stole everything in the protected chests! Zking makes it off into the night, never to be seen again....or so we thought.

The next player to be hit by this duo of monsters is a player by the name of Beast24. Beast24 is also a new factory owner, and was heped much by PurpleOne, giving him advice on how to run the factory and even giving him diamond and mese blocks. PurpleOne warned Beast24 about the new factory stealing monsters lurking about, hoping he would heed her warning. After much time building his factory, Salex offers Beast24 to move in with him as a "friend" who is also into building factorys. Beast24, still sorta new to this world, accepts his offer for he needs to advance his skills in the factory. Once established in a corner in the home of Salex, Beast24 places his own protection and begings to rebuild his factory bigger and better. Salex and zking lend Beast24 help, offering him comefort and security, even some material to build. These two monsters smelled money, and they wanted it. Salex offers his home in hopes of a quick buck, and it pays off. Zking does the dirty work for Salex and they split the profit.

Now that Beast24 has established some ground in his factory business, zking slithers up to Beast24, offering his help in the factory. After some convincing, Beast24 allows him on his home protection. A long time was spent chatting on how to improve the factory into an automatic one, and eventually as time passed, Beast24 had to take care of things in real life, and went AFK. Zking saw this opportunity to strike. Zking killed the AFK Beast24, killing him in cold murder. He takes all of Beast24's machine upgrades, consisting of many Diamond and Mese blocks, even more!! Zking takes his new goods and makes off into the night again, sharing what he got with his partner Salex.

These two monsters have been trusted many times only to end up in aggony and dispair. Beast24, striken by betryal knows the only option is to takes his own revenge. Beast24 does the only thing he can do, and that's to destroy the mountain the two evildoers  sanctuary within the mohntain. With a heavy heart driven by anger and betrayal, Beast24 places lava all over Salex and zking's home, a fitting punishment for these grotesque monsters. To make the effects permanent, he places the lava in a safe, protected area away from the filthy paws of the monsters grasp.

Now that the story is over, we can all see in broad daylight that the ones who received the greif was not out of a unreasonable greif, but a greif with a purpose. Punishment has not stricken these two band of monsters, and it's up to the afflicted to dish it out. The ones greifed here deserved every speck that they received and should be left to their demise. Let them clean up the mess they unevitably created for themselves. Don't fall for their cries of help and complaints. They deserved this, and no amount of arguing will make what Salex and zking did seem right. This punishment will hopefully stay into effect till the end of time, as a reminder for all that they have done.

Salex

by Salex » Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:43

I dont want to test all but the end of the story is:Beast24=BANNER and please ADMIN BAGGINS HELPED NON PLS CLEAN OUR HOUSE OR BAN BAGGINS

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:44

PurpleOne wrote:Yay go Beast24!! You deserved what you got Salex, you and zking both. I heard what you and zking did to him, and you both deserve this greif. Let me tell this wonderful story :) pay attention because it happened to others and I want this to be known.

Once upon a time in a world known as Cash, there lived a team of evildoers names Salex and zking. Their names were spat upon by many who ever heard them. There was not many players who has not been touched by their filthy, destructive hands. Some players got brutally murdered after a leisure stroll, some got lead into a trap, never to see their only possessions ripped from their bleeding corpse.

What these band of monsters started to do was hatch a plan.... A plan to suck up to a person, make them feel like one of them, even give them a place in their home and strike! Now these players who they allow into their homes have a certain aspect about them that become irresistable to these greedy, green monsters. Money, and the potention to pump it out for their taking.

Victim one of these attacks is a player that goes by Vlad. Vlad is a decent player in the world of Cash, and tried to do new things to speed up his fortune. Vlad decides to go into the factory business, in hopes of producing fast money with little labor. He wishes to be surrounded by gold, mese, and diamonds without having to venture into the dark depth of the earth.

Vlad has been constricting his new factory for a while, asking other players for little things like power rods or a couple of diamonds or mese. Some players are happy to help him, since most of the community is really kind. After a long time of experimenting with the machines, he is finally able to produce some steel and copper ingots without having to use coal!! Vlad is ecstatic about his accomplishments and spreads the news to his friends. Unknowingly in the dakeness, a shark has laid in wait for this very moment.

Up comes zking, one of the duo of monsters. He raves to Vlad about how cool his factory is and how impressed he was that Vlad now has a factory. Zking now suggests to Vlad about how he could help him get an automatic factory. This factory could produce gold mese or diamonds without even lifting a finger! Vlad, wanting to get rich fast, agreed to zking's help. Zking is now added to Vlad's factory's protection, giving zking access to destroy Vlad's poor factory.

At first, zking helps out telling Vlad what he must make and place. But, this helpful attitude won't last for long....Once Vlad has to leave for the night, zking sees this as an opportunity to strike! Zking steals all the diamond and mese blocks Vlad has used to upgrade his factory, and stole everything in the protected chests! Zking makes it off into the night, never to be seen again....or so we thought.

The next player to be hit by this duo of monsters is a player by the name of Beast24. Beast24 is also a new factory owner, and was heped much by PurpleOne, giving him advice on how to run the factory and even giving him diamond and mese blocks. PurpleOne warned Beast24 about the new factory stealing monsters lurking about, hoping he would heed her warning. After much time building his factory, Salex offers Beast24 to move in with him as a "friend" who is also into building factorys. Beast24, still sorta new to this world, accepts his offer for he needs to advance his skills in the factory. Once established in a corner in the home of Salex, Beast24 places his own protection and begings to rebuild his factory bigger and better. Salex and zking lend Beast24 help, offering him comefort and security, even some material to build. These two monsters smelled money, and they wanted it. Salex offers his home in hopes of a quick buck, and it pays off. Zking does the dirty work for Salex and they split the profit.

Now that Beast24 has established some ground in his factory business, zking slithers up to Beast24, offering his help in the factory. After some convincing, Beast24 allows him on his home protection. A long time was spent chatting on how to improve the factory into an automatic one, and eventually as time passed, Beast24 had to take care of things in real life, and went AFK. Zking saw this opportunity to strike. Zking killed the AFK Beast24, killing him in cold murder. He takes all of Beast24's machine upgrades, consisting of many Diamond and Mese blocks, even more!! Zking takes his new goods and makes off into the night again, sharing what he got with his partner Salex.

These two monsters have been trusted many times only to end up in aggony and dispair. Beast24, striken by betryal knows the only option is to takes his own revenge. Beast24 does the only thing he can do, and that's to destroy the mountain the two evildoers  sanctuary within the mohntain. With a heavy heart driven by anger and betrayal, Beast24 places lava all over Salex and zking's home, a fitting punishment for these grotesque monsters. To make the effects permanent, he places the lava in a safe, protected area away from the filthy paws of the monsters grasp.

Now that the story is over, we can all see in broad daylight that the ones who received the greif was not out of a unreasonable greif, but a greif with a purpose. Punishment has not stricken these two band of monsters, and it's up to the afflicted to dish it out. The ones greifed here deserved every speck that they received and should be left to their demise. Let them clean up the mess they unevitably created for themselves. Don't fall for their cries of help and complaints. They deserved this, and no amount of arguing will make what Salex and zking did seem right. This punishment will hopefully stay into effect till the end of time, as a reminder for all that they have done.

Very true, I agree with you 100%.

Salex

by Salex » Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:44

You are ADMIN but me and zking (my bro)want Justice

Salex

by Salex » Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:47

Guys you are making fun of me and cyberbullingg me badly but at the end Beast24 got banned for ultragriefing innocent players.Aldo PurpleOne this isnt your business.It is our business and dont try to convince ADMIN.ME AND ZKING have real big proofd

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:50

Salex wrote:Guys you are making fun of me and cyberbullingg me badly but at the end Beast24 got banned for ultragriefing innocent players.Aldo PurpleOne this isnt your business.It is our business and dont try to convince ADMIN.ME AND ZKING have real big proofd

Those can be anyone's greifs and you can be blaming it on innocent people.....And how are we cyberbullying you? We're stating facts we know about you :)

Salex

by Salex » Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:56

Also ADMIN why you banned Beast24 at first try and you didnt ban Baggins?Law is egual to everyone. BAGGINS committed more crimes than Beast24 and hes still not banned.U are the one who created server sO it is ur decision..but...

Salex

by Salex » Sat Apr 01, 2017 16:57

BAGGINS i posted screens of you placing lava and you also said you griefed.If Beast24 got banned at first try then time for u

Beast24

IRC: Beast24

by Beast24 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 22:45

Well I got unbanned for anyone's info so have fun Salex and zking cuz now I have more stuff than I did before

helpless

In-game: helpless

by helpless » Sun Apr 02, 2017 00:24

Salex wrote:Dofflala official city has got griefed by SandMan.ZKING,after all,discovered who SandMan really is:Baggins.This is final proof for you,ADMIN.Now you can do what you want (l already know you'll do nothing).I want JUSTICE. I want JUSTICE for stonemakelight,dofflala,zking,myself.
There is no proof ANYWHERE in this that SandMan is Baggins.

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Sun Apr 02, 2017 03:20

Beast24 wrote:Well I got unbanned for anyone's info so have fun Salex and zking cuz now I have more stuff than I did before

lol. Go beast! I actually fully support you.

Salex

by Salex » Sun Apr 02, 2017 06:43

Heyhey man.Lets talk seriously.I have 35 000 diamonds/35 000 mese crystals and even more.A full upgraded and maxed factory which i spent 3 000 000 credits on. A luxury house covered with mese,gold,diamonds blocks.DO you really think your 3000 diamonds are a lot.Also guys keep griefing me outside:My house is inside! !

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Sun Apr 02, 2017 07:10

Salex wrote:Heyhey man.Lets talk seriously.I have 35 000 diamonds/35 000 mese crystals and even more.A full upgraded and maxed factory which i spent 3 000 000 credits on. A luxury house covered with mese,gold,diamonds blocks.DO you really think your 3000 diamonds are a lot.Also guys keep griefing me outside:My house is inside! !

....And? That just states your bragging lol. Which is bad if you think about it. Let's just say your a noob with a dirt block and a stick, would you like someone telling you that? Probably not... State the good, not the bad.

PurpleOne

In-game: PurpleOne

by PurpleOne » Sun Apr 02, 2017 13:25

Hey ADMIN I got a funny and ironic glitch for ya :) at spawn, I was hanging out doing my own thing and up comes Salex to hang out at spawn. The closer he got to me the quicker he died it seemed. He was dying constantly whenever he got close to me. And no I was not hitting him, we tested it though the jail wall's and he died on the other side. He even died inside a transporter. Wrazhevsky logged on and the same was happening to him. It seemed select people would die around me without me even touching them. Once these players logged off and back on it fixed them. This only happened at spawn because me and Salex tried it at bellville and nothing happened. So here's a fun glitch for you to figure out xD I had fun killing Salex by only giving him a death glare though so it's not that bad of a glitch.

843jdc

GitHub: jdc843
IRC: jdc843
In-game: 843jdc

by 843jdc » Sun Apr 02, 2017 17:55

I have known some women that had a glare they would give a guy when she is angry at him that would almost turn the guy into a toad or dust. It seems that you have finally discovered how to actually do that.

Beware the deadly glare of The PurpleOne! Someone should warn her boyfriend. hehe.

Bucket/liquids/mover code is being re-written now. I will turn your deadly glare loose on anyone that attempts to grief when I'm done.

Salex

by Salex » Sun Apr 02, 2017 18:01

ADMIN QueenB griefed badly your road and wrote signs go see

T.Q.B

In-game: TheQueenB

by T.Q.B » Sun Apr 02, 2017 18:44

Salex wrote:ADMIN QueenB griefed badly your road and wrote signs go see

WRONG. I made sure that water won't spill on ADMIN's road. If it did, then I'm not the one who caused it.

Viglante387

by Viglante387 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 21:30

Salex wrote:Heyhey man.Lets talk seriously.I have 35 000 diamonds/35 000 mese crystals and even more.A full upgraded and maxed factory which i spent 3 000 000 credits on. A luxury house covered with mese,gold,diamonds blocks.DO you really think your 3000 diamonds are a lot.Also guys keep griefing me outside:My house is inside! !

Salex two words: Don't Care, We have our own life's to worry about not feeling sorry for ourselves that we are poor
Your minetest gamer
-Viglante387

Viglante387

by Viglante387 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 21:35

ADMIN I deposited three gold blocks from when I went mining and one gold ignot.I was asleep until I realized it was sold out. Will I get credits back or gold?
Your minetest gamer
-Viglante387

Previous

Return to Minetest Servers