Redcrab's server

Raxz0r
New member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 06:36

by Raxz0r » Tue Sep 25, 2012 15:27

can i protect area (232.8, 27.5, 178.8 TO 226.8, 27.5, 185.8)

THANKS
 

Faceride
Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 19:09

by Faceride » Wed Sep 26, 2012 19:29

Asking for area protection : 416.2, -3.5, 303.8 to 399.9, -3.5, 318.0
thanks
ign ; Kinggorilla
 

User avatar
Nexdah
Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 22:35

by Nexdah » Wed Sep 26, 2012 21:07

May I have Interact Privs???

Name: Nexdah.

Thanks!
This is a Signature.


First ever Astronaut in Minetest.
 

User avatar
Zero23
Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 01:07

by Zero23 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 21:39

Can I have privs
Name: Zero
I am the God of Destruction..e_e..But I Like building too.. >:D
 

User avatar
Neuro
Member
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 09:37

by Neuro » Thu Sep 27, 2012 00:53

redcrab there is a problem with the set home, no one can do it anymore, plz fix
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp
 

User avatar
Ade96
Member
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 15:48

by Ade96 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 07:08

Neuro wrote:redcrab there is a problem with the set home, no one can do it anymore, plz fix

Neuro, there is no problem with /home and /sethome, but they were reseted, so you have to go back to your house and /sethome again now.
If you're interested, here are some screenshots of my Redcrab's server's medieval town: http://ade96.imgur.com/ (Updated 8th of December)
 

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34

by cactuz_pl » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:43

Nexdah wrote:May I have Interact Privs???

Name: Nexdah.

Thanks!


Granted
Nope
 

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34

by cactuz_pl » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:45

Zero23 wrote:Can I have privs
Name: Zero


You have privs for a long time.
Nope
 

User avatar
redcrab
Member
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45

by redcrab » Thu Sep 27, 2012 13:47

New feature announcement

Self protection request

All player that have "interact" (build) privilege is able to protect area by himself.
No need to request node protection on forum nor to privileged user (cactuz or myself)

When you're in-world, type the command /protect xstart,ystart,zstart xend,yend,zend

Example :
to protect an area from 1200,-30,850 to 1230,50,880 type
/protect 1200,-30,850 1230,50,880

This command has restrictions :
1) you can't protect by yourself more than 2 areas: define your areas wisely
2) if you currently have 2 or more protected areas you can't request more areas by yourself
3) area size can't be bigger than 32x128x32 (x, y ,z sizes respectively)

/list_areas and /remove_areas works with /protect


If you are under constraint (more than 2 areas or would like larger areas), you still have to request protection on this forum.
meanwhile you have to motivate your request (why you need some much areas or so large area)
From now protection request on forum can be denied if it is not motivated with reason.
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.
 

User avatar
rubenwardy
Member
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 18:11
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 15:45

About the Location Board

When Redcrab assigned me as the "board manager" i got the impression that the notice board is not for advertisement, just for signs to town/cities and important places.

Over the last few days a few people (cactus + neuro) added some signs that proberly count as advertisement.

"New Fight Club want more info, ask Neuro" - Neuro

"Razor's shop - go up stairs on the left" - cactusPl

What is your opinion on this, Redcrab?
 

markveidemanis
Member
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 15:41

by markveidemanis » Thu Sep 27, 2012 15:48

i would like to build on your server plz, my username in-game is mark, but if that is taken, i would change to markveidemanis. Thanks
BitCoin: 1Eq4arvykGNa1YC2DbJpWcwGfMvtFGjAoR
 

Sokomine
Member
 
Posts: 2980
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31

by Sokomine » Thu Sep 27, 2012 15:54

Can anything be done about the beds? I need them to furnish my house. Just the nodes would do. If necessary just take the two nodes each bed consists of and let people craft them seperately. It won't be more than four new nodes then.
A list of my mods can be found here.
 

sebi2butu
 

by sebi2butu » Thu Sep 27, 2012 15:57

I need privs.
Game name: sebi2butu
 

User avatar
rubenwardy
Member
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 18:11
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 16:17

Sokomine wrote:Can anything be done about the beds? I need them to furnish my house. Just the nodes would do. If necessary just take the two nodes each bed consists of and let people craft them seperately. It won't be more than four new nodes then.


You can use wool atm.
 

Sokomine
Member
 
Posts: 2980
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31

by Sokomine » Thu Sep 27, 2012 16:28

That was just a suggestion to make the beds completely unproblematic (i.e. without any other function than furniture standing around). Apart from changing night to day they do come with a function to place the second node the bed consists of. If that is eliminated they are pure decoration without any function and hopefully will be added :-) My house needs them. Beds out of three wool are ok in Minecraft classic - not in a world where you can (and do) get more detailed.
A list of my mods can be found here.
 

User avatar
rubenwardy
Member
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 18:11
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 16:35

sebi2butu wrote:I need privs.
Game name: sebi2butu


You need to register on the forums
 

sebi2butu
New member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 16:38

by sebi2butu » Thu Sep 27, 2012 16:39

Now I am registered, so...
I need privs.
Game name: sebi2butu
 

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34

by cactuz_pl » Thu Sep 27, 2012 18:01

sebi2butu wrote:Now I am registered, so...
I need privs.
Game name: sebi2butu


Granted
Nope
 

User avatar
Neuro
Member
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 09:37

by Neuro » Thu Sep 27, 2012 20:14

hey my friend wants privs for server name is gorawr on the server it keeps asking for the current stable version and the developer even though she answers correctly
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp
 

wieszak
Member
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 17:00

by wieszak » Thu Sep 27, 2012 20:43

rubenwardy wrote:About the Location Board
Over the last few days a few people (cactus + neuro) added some signs that proberly count as advertisement.
"New Fight Club want more info, ask Neuro" - Neuro
"Razor's shop - go up stairs on the left" - cactusPl


IDK what about neuro sign, but second one in my opinion is exactly simple info about important location - as would be for any shop. there is no "come to this place! cheapest everything!!'
 

noah
 

by noah » Thu Sep 27, 2012 21:01

i am requiseing for build privilage for your server thank you
 

bluerocket01
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 21:55

by bluerocket01 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 21:04

hello blue here asking for privis to your server the one that has the port 30401
 

DanteLives
Member
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 06:35

by DanteLives » Fri Sep 28, 2012 05:18

Please consider adding my scaffolding mod to make building a little easier. http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3205
 

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34

by cactuz_pl » Fri Sep 28, 2012 07:02

markveidemanis wrote:i would like to build on your server plz, my username in-game is mark, but if that is taken, i would change to markveidemanis. Thanks


Granted
Nope
 

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34

by cactuz_pl » Fri Sep 28, 2012 07:03

Neuro wrote:hey my friend wants privs for server name is gorawr on the server it keeps asking for the current stable version and the developer even though she answers correctly


1 person = 1 forum account = 1 minetest account with privs on Redcrab's server
Nope
 

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34

by cactuz_pl » Fri Sep 28, 2012 07:09

bluerocket01 wrote:hello blue here asking for privis to your server the one that has the port 30401


Granted
Nope
 

User avatar
redcrab
Member
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45

by redcrab » Fri Sep 28, 2012 07:55

rubenwardy wrote:About the Location Board

When Redcrab assigned me as the "board manager" i got the impression that the notice board is not for advertisement, just for signs to town/cities and important places.

Over the last few days a few people (cactus + neuro) added some signs that proberly count as advertisement.

"New Fight Club want more info, ask Neuro" - Neuro

"Razor's shop - go up stairs on the left" - cactusPl

What is your opinion on this, Redcrab?


I'm only worry about, how they can be understood.
Just think about how newbie/visitors/resident may be confused or can be helped with these signs...
Two many signs ... mis-understood ... not PG ... no obvious logic ... etc ...

So I wish your effort (you and others) is oriented to give a better experience to newbie/visitors/resident.

Thanks for your commitment.
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.
 

User avatar
redcrab
Member
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45

by redcrab » Fri Sep 28, 2012 08:49

Update

homedecor mod updated with 28/09/2012 version
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.
 

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34

by cactuz_pl » Fri Sep 28, 2012 09:38

redcrab wrote:
rubenwardy wrote:About the Location Board

When Redcrab assigned me as the "board manager" i got the impression that the notice board is not for advertisement, just for signs to town/cities and important places.

Over the last few days a few people (cactus + neuro) added some signs that proberly count as advertisement.

"New Fight Club want more info, ask Neuro" - Neuro

"Razor's shop - go up stairs on the left" - cactusPl

What is your opinion on this, Redcrab?


I'm only worry about, how they can be understood.
Just think about how newbie/visitors/resident may be confused or can be helped with these signs...
Two many signs ... mis-understood ... not PG ... no obvious logic ... etc ...

So I wish your effort (you and others) is oriented to give a better experience to newbie/visitors/resident.

Thanks for your commitment.


I agree, on this board should be only important waypoints like cities.

I removed my sign with "Razor's shop - go up stairs on the left", now your turn Neuro.

But still most of this signs do not say where the objects are. For example: signs "Saren Estate" or "Medieval town".

Newbies can't come to these places, even I have no idea where is Saren Estate or how to reach Medieval town.

We need to make good signed roads. Signs on every crossroads, because now this spawn-board is useless.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Fri Sep 28, 2012 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
Nope
 

markveidemanis
Member
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 15:41

by markveidemanis » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:51

soz i could not find my post, but i would like to build on your server, my in-world username is mark, but if that is taken, i would change to markveidemanis, soz if this is just a copy of my previous post, but i could not find it, Thanks
BitCoin: 1Eq4arvykGNa1YC2DbJpWcwGfMvtFGjAoR
 

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests

cron