I need help on making fire, trying to make a Nether portal

CheerfulCherub

I need help on making fire, trying to make a Nether portal

by CheerfulCherub » Tue Feb 04, 2014 17:25

I tried to look this up but only found it for Minecraft, please any help.

Krock

GitHub: SmallJoker

by Krock » Tue Feb 04, 2014 17:40

Newest Win32 builds - Find a mod - All my mods
ALL YOUR DONATION ARE BELONG TO PARAMAT (Please support him and Minetest)
New DuckDuckGo !bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

CheerfulCherub

by CheerfulCherub » Tue Feb 04, 2014 19:43

I look this up and it not a help, doesn't say where to get a nether pearl, and if you need to get to the nether to get it, kind of defeats the purpose. I used the command, /giveme nether: singleplayer name nether_portal_creator 99, and that didn't work either, look up how to make one, but it needs nether pearl.

Novacain

by Novacain » Tue Feb 04, 2014 19:54

PilzAdam wrote:You can go into the nether by either digging deep down or build a obsidian portal as seen in the screenshots above. To activate the portal, rightclick it with a mese crystal fragment.
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

Enke

GitHub: NANOsoldierEnke
IRC: Enke
In-game: Enke

by Enke » Tue Feb 04, 2014 20:59

First off: Have you installed the mod?
Lush8
ExtraVars for Red Eclipse

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> Anarchid: you need to work harder
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

CheerfulCherub

by CheerfulCherub » Wed Feb 05, 2014 00:45

Novacain wrote:
PilzAdam wrote:You can go into the nether by either digging deep down or build a obsidian portal as seen in the screenshots above. To activate the portal, rightclick it with a mese crystal fragment.

Yes I have the nether mod install, it's open because it green in my configure and I know I can make one but again where do you get the nether pearl, take 8 obsidian and one nether pearl in the middle, that what I want to know the nether pearl.

Novacain

by Novacain » Wed Feb 05, 2014 01:24

PilzAdam wrote:To activate the portal, rightclick it with a mese crystal fragment.
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

Enke

GitHub: NANOsoldierEnke
IRC: Enke
In-game: Enke

by Enke » Wed Feb 05, 2014 14:30

CheerfulCherub wrote:
Novacain wrote:

Yes I have the nether mod install, it's open because it green in my configure and I know I can make one but again where do you get the nether pearl, take 8 obsidian and one nether pearl in the middle, that what I want to know the nether pearl.

You need to find a mese crystal, deep underground, then take the mese crystal and rightclick on the nether portal with it. As per my knowledge, there is no nether pearl.
Lush8
ExtraVars for Red Eclipse

<Anarchid> my turn was still the most awesome, yielding all the cripples, two captured paranormals, and death rate of about 30%
<ORCACommander> Anarchid: you need to work harder
<ORCACommander> I am hereby putting you under review until you can increase the casualty rate

Novacain

by Novacain » Wed Feb 05, 2014 14:47

enke: you forgot about placing the mese crystal in the crafting grid to get fragments and clicking the 4x5 portal with those.
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

CheerfulCherub

by CheerfulCherub » Wed Feb 05, 2014 19:06

Enke wrote:
CheerfulCherub wrote:Yes I have the nether mod install, it's open because it green in my configure and I know I can make one but again where do you get the nether pearl, take 8 obsidian and one nether pearl in the middle, that what I want to know the nether pearl.

You need to find a mese crystal, deep underground, then take the mese crystal and rightclick on the nether portal with it. As per my knowledge, there is no nether pearl.

How do you make the purple stuff, please and thank-you

Topywo

by Topywo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 19:17

I thought it is generated automatically when you rightclick the portal with the mese fragment.

Build the portal like this:

XXXX
X X
X X
X X
XXXX

where X=obsidian

(so, 4 by 5)

Novacain

by Novacain » Wed Feb 05, 2014 21:56

Topywo wrote:it is generated automatically when you rightclick the portal with the mese fragment.

correct!
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

CheerfulCherub

by CheerfulCherub » Wed Feb 05, 2014 23:28

CheerfulCherub wrote:I tried to look this up but only found it for Minecraft, please any help.

I like to Thank all who reply to my message, everyone been so helpful and thoughtful, again .

THANK-YOU.

CheerfulCherub

by CheerfulCherub » Thu Feb 06, 2014 01:11

CheerfulCherub wrote:I tried to look this up but only found it for Minecraft, please any help.

Well I went to Hell tonight, and it was not what I excepted, took about three cracks at the netherbrick and the lava rush right out at me, I wasn't even two steps from my portal that got damage, is there a special way to dig so that doesn't happen.

Novacain

by Novacain » Thu Feb 06, 2014 04:31

CheerfulCherub wrote:

Well I went to Hell tonight, and it was not what I excepted, took about three cracks at the netherbrick and the lava rush right out at me, I wasn't even two steps from my portal that got damage, is there a special way to dig so that doesn't happen.

ah, more exciting then when I went to the nether. one method is to stand on a block when you mine. that way if lava rushes, it won't damage you immediately.
EXTERMINATE!!!
My Tronrealm modpack
My tronblocks mod

Return to WIP Mods